Make a referral
If you know a girl or woman who would benefit from our support, submit a referral form today
We provide our beneficiaries with the confidence to DREAM BIG and achieve their goals – be it to become a teacher, chef, lawyer, emergency worker, or fashion designer.
Our Inspiring Academy programmes are open to vulnerable, at-risk, disadvantaged, or struggling girls and women, aged 13 and above who need a helping hand to achieve their goals – even if they themselves do not yet know what they could be.
Here are a small selection of our mentors:
- Global Head of Legal, BNP Paribas (finance)
- Co-founder and Director of My Wardrobe HQ – ethical high-end retail brand
- Social Influencer and Global Music Photographer
- Head of Learning – Dick White referrals (Veterinarian practice)
- Head of Apprenticeships – Google
- Head of Marketing – Deliveroo
- Director of Logistics – ASDA
- Asst Chief Officer – Police