Contact Centre Agent (Weekends daytime)
- Home Based
- £10.90 / hour
- 31st October 2023
At Bellrock, we harness technology to give our customers an experience that not only leaves them with advanced building systems, but with peace of mind, and we unlock that by being technology-led but people-driven. When you’re part of Bellrock, you’ll get everything you need to be your best at work – because our people are the heart of our business and we’re all about helping them to shine.
To undertake client specific duties and ensure the smooth running of the department by answering calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner, to provide an excellent level of customer service through all communication channels.
- Answering calls from specific clients and contractors in accordance with the agreed procedures on which performance will be measured
- Raising maintenance/security/Health & Safety orders via the Bellrock computerised databases following agreed procedure on which performance will be measured
- Monitoring jobs already logged onto the system to ensure that the Contractor has attended the clients site within the agreed SLA
- Obtaining authorisation as appropriate for works exceeding set guidelines
- Using email to inform and receive instruction
- Dealing with emails relating to order/quote approvals and queries from Contact Centre Agents and Contractors
- Monitoring overdue orders through to completion
- Ensuring set performance targets and KPI’s are met
- Managing and resolve customer complaints
- To ensure compliance to all relevant statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act, details of which are listed within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested
How will you be the change?
We believe every role is essential to providing that peace of mind for our customers – whatever part of the business you’re in – every role plays a part in driving us further and everyone can be the change. That’s how we deliver value for our customers, and building systems that lead the way.
And as a Contact Centre Agent (Twilight) with Bellrock you’ll do it by…
What does it take?
If you’re ready to be the energy that helps us build our business, share our success, and really own it as a Contact Centre Agent (Twilight) you’ll need…
- Excellent verbal, Communication, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Customer Focussed, Customer Service skills, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking abilities, Consistency, Flexibility
We embrace smarter working practices which offer our employees the opportunity to work their hours flexibly and remotely where their roles and business needs allow. In this role, the successful candidate would be required to work from home 8 hr shifts Monday to Saturday (5 days) 5pm to 1am.
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
- Life cover
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Committed to paying real living wage
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.