- M&E Services (North – Sheffield), Sheffield, S9 1JQ
- 31st October 2023
At Bellrock, we harness technology to give our customers an experience that not only leaves them with advanced building systems, but with peace of mind, and we unlock that by being technology-led but people-driven. When you’re part of Bellrock, you’ll get everything you need to be your best at work – because our people are the heart of our business and we’re all about helping them to shine.
To assist in the billing of reactive maintenance work to multiple clients meeting sales deadlines whilst ensuring submissions are in line with service level agreements.
We believe every role is essential to providing that peace of mind for our customers – whatever part of the business you’re in – every role plays a part in driving us further and everyone can be the change. That’s how we deliver value for our customers, and building systems that lead the way.
And as a Billing Administrator with Bellrock, you’ll do it by…
- Check engineer worksheets for accuracy and detail.
- Calculate labour and material costs.
- Data input onto Bellrock’s and clients’ software.
- Obtain additional information from engineers and subcontractors to resolve queries.
- Request billing corrections or changes from clients if needed.
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job -holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy and all other policies designed to protect employees or clients from unequal treatment or harassment.
What does it take?
If you’re ready to be the energy that helps us build our business, share our success, and really own it as a Billing Administrator, you’ll need…
- Desirable – GCSE grade C/level 4 or above in Maths/ English
- Desirable – Relevant administrative NVQ/apprenticeship
- Essential – previous administrative experience
- Essential – IT competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numerical and IT skills (to be a least Stage 1 competent in Microsoft Excel)
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team
We embrace smarter working practices which offer our employees the opportunity to work their hours flexibly and remotely where their roles and business needs allow. In this role, the successful candidate would be required to work from the Sheffield office. Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
- Life cover
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Committed to paying real living wage
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.
- Free on-site parking