- Huntingdon, PE28 5SZ
- 31st October 2023
At Bellrock, we harness technology to give our customers an experience that not only leaves them with advanced building systems. But with peace of mind. And we unlock that by being technology-led, but people-driven. So when you’re part of Bellrock, you’ll get everything you need to be your best at work – because our people are the heart of our business. And we’re all about helping them to shine.
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive individual to join our small team on a part-time basis as an Office Administrator. As a crucial member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service, ensuring efficient office operations, and supporting our team and clients.
How will you be the change?
We believe every role is essential to providing that peace of mind for our customers – whatever part of the business you’re in. Because every role plays a part in driving us further. And everyone can be the change. That’s how deliver value for our customers, and building systems that lead the way
And as an Office Administrator with Martech, you’ll do it by…
- Answering incoming phone calls and addressing client and supplier inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Accurately relaying messages to the appropriate team members to ensure smooth communication flow.
- Assisting with the preparation of files for audits and assembling data for clients.
- Modifying documents as required to maintain accuracy and compliance.
- Managing the Facilities Management (CAFM) system, including financial and compliance-related tasks.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to prepare quotes for clients, providing comprehensive and accurate information.
- Ensuring correct and timely invoicing, and actively following up on overdue payments to facilitate smooth financial operations.
- Supporting the team with various administrative tasks as needed to maintain efficient operations.
What does it take?
If you’re ready to be the energy that helps us build our business, share our success, and really own it as an Office Administrator, you’ll need…
- Experience in office administration, customer support, or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Detail-oriented and capable of maintaining accurate records.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word for data management and document preparation.
- A collaborative and adaptable mindset, willing to work closely with the small team to achieve collective goals.
We embrace smarter working practices which offer our employees the opportunity to work their hours flexibly and remotely where their roles and business needs allow. In this role, the successful candidate would be required to work from the Huntingdon PE28 5SZ Office and working pattern Monday to Thursday 12:00 pm to 5:00pm and Friday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, based on 24 hours per week.
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us) Life cover
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Life cover
- Paid sick leave
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.