- M&E Services (North – Sheffield), Sheffield, S9 1JQ
At Bellrock, we harness technology to give our customers an experience that not only leaves them with advanced building systems, but with peace of mind, and we unlock that by being technology-led but people-driven. When you’re part of Bellrock, you’ll get everything you need to be your best at work – because our people are the heart of our business and we’re all about helping them to shine.
Schedulers will act as the key point of contact for engineers ensuring work is efficiently and effectively planned and co-ordinated. The post-holder will administer and manage reactive and planned fabric, mechanical and electrical works within a designated geographical area. The Scheduler will focus on continuous improvement, speed and proficiency of internal processes ensuring client expectations are achieved whilst keeping engineer non-productive time to an absolute minimum.
How will you be the change?
We believe every role is essential to providing that peace of mind for our customers – whatever part of the business you’re in – every role plays a part in driving us further and everyone can be the change. That’s how we deliver value for our customers, and building systems that lead the way.
And as a Scheduler with Bellrock, you’ll do it by…
- Understand client service level agreements including budgets and rates.
- Plan/co-ordinate/allocate engineer workload in line with client SLA’s & KPIs ensuring non-productive time is kept to a minimum. Ensure allocations match engineer skills and experience.
- Liaise with client sites and record access arrangements. Escalate access issues or problems.
- Plan & administrate joint visits with other specialist contractors.
- Administer site and parking permits.
- Update client portals and internal systems to provide clarity on all jobs ensuring opportunities for chaser queries are minimum.
- Providing real time approval of engineer timesheets through WFM.
- Co-ordinate the life cycle of works in progress including reviewing and actioning red reports, checking worksheets, parts orders, budgets and client orders to ensure the clients’ invoice can be processed efficiently.
- Request budget uplifts.
- Escalate work-in-progress/engineer issues to Team Leaders and Managers when required.
- Provide support to engineers on process issues including assistance with IT and process coaching (including PDA support and client logging in/out requirements). Escalate to Team Leaders if unable to resolve.
- Develop a good working relationship with engineers. Provide effective communication.
- General administration support – data input, email management, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Provide work-in-progress updates to internal and external customers.
- Report engineers’ absence to Team Leaders and manage engineer holiday requests including ensuring necessary cover has been arranged.
- Participate on the out of hours call out rota when it is your turn to do so defined by the current rota schedule.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy and all other policies designed to protect employees or clients from unequal treatment or harassment.
What does it take?
If you’re ready to be the energy that helps us build our business, share our success, and really own it as a Scheduler, you’ll need…
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and organising
- Good Communication
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Reliability – responsible and dependable.
- Independence – able to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail – job requires being accurate in interpreting and communicating commercial details. Accurate data input requirements on internal and external work management systems.
- Commitment to serving clients at the highest level.
- Solutions orientated Basic level of commercial and financial acumen.
We embrace smarter working practices which offer our employees the opportunity to work their hours flexibly and remotely where their roles and business needs allow. In this role, the successful candidate would be required to work from the Sheffield office. Working hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
- Life cover
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Committed to paying real living wage
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.
- Free on-site parking